Matter Labs, a Cayman Islands company (“Matter Labs,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), currently provides a method of access to, and certain information about, zkSync network, a layer-2 protocol that scales Ethereum (“zkSync”) as well as related content and functionality about zkSync through websites located at https://zksync.io, https://lite.zksync.io/, https://bridge.zksync.io, https://portal.zksync.io, https://ecosystem.zksync.io/, https://era.zksync.io, https://explorer.zksync.io, https://checkout.zksync.io (each, a “Site” and collectively, the “Sites”). We also currently provide access and information about zkSync through our related technologies, including all of our existing and any updated or new features, functionalities and technologies (collectively, the “Service”).
zkSync and the suite of open-source code underlying it are contributed, used, and supported by a wide variety of participants. Matter Labs is one of these many participants and contributes to the zySync ecosystem. To facilitate the early-stage development of the zkSync ecosystem, Matter Labs currently operates the Sites. Matter Labs expects to transition the maintenance and operation of the Sites to one or more separate entities that are part of the zkSync community in due course.
SECTION 10 CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, REQUIRE DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US TO BE SUBMITTED TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (A) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AND SEEK RELIEF AGAINST MATTER LABS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AND (B) YOU ARE AGREEING TO MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION FOR THE RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES AND WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL ON YOUR CLAIMS. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY SITE IN ANY MANNER.
- EACH SITE IS PROVIDED BY MATTER LABS ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- We make no representation, warranty, guarantee, or undertaking regarding zkSync or any of its products, services, or activities, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of compliance, accuracy, reliability, validity, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, availability, durability, and noninfringement, or as to any of it being uninterrupted, error free, free of harmful components, or secure.
- We are not liable for, or in connection with, any actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses or other liabilities, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, related to or in connection with zkSync or any of its products, services, or activities, or the use or dealings in or with any of them or in reliance thereon.
- We are not, do not speak for, and cannot bind, the zkSync community. The zkSync community is a collection of independent contributors to zkSync. Matter Labs is a separate, independent entity. While we currently contribute to the zkSync ecosystem, we do not speak for the community, and cannot contractually bind it in any manner.
- We do not endorse third parties or third party information. Any time we link to, quote or otherwise reference a third party or reproduce or incorporate their information, content or material, it is solely for informational purposes. You should not assume that we have verified the accuracy of, or endorse in any way, such information, content or materials.
- When we talk about future ideas or prospects, we are expressing our vision and hopes, and there is no commitment or guarantee that it will come true, that we will implement any of it, or that it will work.
- Access to the Sites. You may only access or use the Site or accept the Terms if you are an individual of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you have received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the Site and have gotten your parent or guardian to agree to the Terms on your behalf). If you are agreeing to the Terms on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to the Terms on that organization’s or entity’s behalf and bind them to the Terms (in which case, the references to “you” and “your” in the Terms, except for in this sentence and in the paragraph directly above, refer to that organization or entity).
- License. Subject to these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Site and the Services solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Sites; and (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Sites. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Sites (or on any content displayed on the Sites) must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Changes to the Terms. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Sites and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Sites) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except as indicated otherwise.
- Feedback. If you provide us with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Sites (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to us all rights in such Feedback and agree that we have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner we deem appropriate. Any Feedback you provide will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment, attribution, or compensation to you.
- Third-Party Materials. The Sites contain references, links, and enables you to connect to third-party resources including (but not limited to) Web3 wallets, non-standard bridges, applications, and other information, materials, products, or services, which we do not own or control (collectively, “third-party products”). We do not approve, monitor, endorse, make any representations or warranties (expressly or implicitly) or assume any responsibility for any third-party products, any component thereof, or the manner in which those products or components interact with the Sites. When you use or rely on any third-party products, you do so at your own risk. You understand that you are solely responsible for any fees or costs associated with using third-party products and that, unless stated herein, the Terms do not otherwise apply to your dealings or relationships with any third parties or third-party products.
- Prohibited Uses. You may use the Sites only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Sites:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, any applicable sanctions laws, export control laws, securities laws, anti-money laundering laws, privacy laws;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of any Site;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of zkSync, or otherwise seek to interfere with or compromise the integrity, security, or proper functioning of zkSync;
- attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites, or interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server(s) on which the Sites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Sites;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Matter Labs, as well as its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective past, present and future officers, directors, members, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, and each of their respective successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all actual or alleged third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, taxes, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to: (a) your use of the Site; (b) your violation of these Terms or applicable law; (c) your violation of the rights of a third party; and (d) your negligence or willful misconduct. You agree to promptly notify us of any third party Claims and cooperate with the Indemnified Parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that the Indemnified Parties shall have the right to control the defense or settlement of any third party Claims as they relate to us, if it so chooses.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES OR ANY OF THEM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR: (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION; (B) ANY SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY; (C) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF ONE-HUNDRED ($100) DOLLARS; OR (D) ANY MATTER BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES OR ANY OF THEM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Dispute Resolution; Arbitration. Dispute Resolution; Arbitration. Please read carefully the following arbitration agreement (this “Arbitration Agreement”). It requires you to arbitrate disputes with us and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Applicability of this Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute, claim, or request for relief relating in any way to the Terms or to any aspect of your relationship with us, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (i) you may assert claims or seek relief in small claims court if your claims qualify, and (ii) you or we may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all disputes or claims and requests for relief that arose or were asserted before the effective date of the Terms or any prior version of the Terms.
- Arbitration rules and forum. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your dispute or claim or request for relief to email@example.com. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims, counterclaims, or request for relief under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at https://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other disputes shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’s rules are also available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing a lawsuit, the arbitrator may require us to pay the additional cost. You are responsible for your own attorneys’ fees unless the arbitration rules and applicable law provide otherwise. If the arbitrator finds the arbitration to be non-frivolous, we will pay the remaining filing and arbitrator fees for the arbitration, provided your claim does not exceed $75,000. For claims above $75,000, fees and costs will be determined in accordance with applicable JAMS rules. The arbitration rules permit you to recover attorney’s fees in certain cases. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the country where you live or at another mutually agreed location. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any arbitration demand or counterclaim asserted by either party must contain sufficient information to provide fair notice to the other party of the asserting party’s identity, the claims being asserted, and the factual allegations on which they are based. The arbitrator or JAMS may require amendment of any demand or counterclaim that does not satisfy these requirements. The arbitrator has the right to impose sanctions in accordance with JAMS Rule 24 for any claims the arbitrator determines to be frivolous or improper (under the standard set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11). The parties agree that JAMS has discretion to modify the amount or timing of any administrative or arbitration fees due under JAMS’s Rules where it deems appropriate, provided that such modification does not increase the costs to you, and you waive any objection to such fee modification. The parties also agree that a good-faith challenge by either party to the fees imposed by JAMS does not constitute a default, waiver, or breach of this Arbitration Agreement while such challenge remains pending before JAMS, the arbitrator, or a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Authority of arbitrator. The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to (i) determine the scope and enforceability of this Arbitration Agreement, and (ii) resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to, any assertion that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable, whether a claim is subject to arbitration, and any dispute regarding the payment of JAMS administrative or arbitrator fees (including the timing of such payments and remedies for nonpayment). The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and us. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties, provided that the arbitrator shall also be empowered to consolidate claims raised between the same parties to a single arbitration proceeding. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and this Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration.
- Waiver of jury trial. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and we are instead electing that all disputes, claims, or requests for relief shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in Section 13a (Applicability of Arbitration Agreement) above. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Arbitration Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of class or other non-individualized relief. ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND REQUESTS FOR RELIEF WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS OR COLLECTIVE BASIS, ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER USER. If a decision is issued stating that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this section’s limitations as to a given dispute, claim, or request for relief, then such aspect must be severed from the arbitration and brought into the courts of the Cayman Island. All other disputes, claims, or requests for relief shall be arbitrated.
- 30-day right to opt out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after you first access the Service. Your notice must include your name and address, the Web3 wallet address used to connect to the Site (if applicable), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, (i) all other parts of this Arbitration Agreement will continue to apply to you, and (ii) we will not be bound by this Arbitration Agreement. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- Severability. Except as provided in subsection e (Waiver of class or other non-individualized relief), if any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such specific part or parts shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
- Modification. Notwithstanding any provision in the Terms to the contrary, we agree that if we make any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, you may reject that change within 30 days of such change becoming effective by writing us at email@example.com and expressly opting out of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Governing Law.hese Terms are governed by and will be construed under the laws of the Cayman Islands, excluding its body of law controlling conflict of laws. You agree that the Sites shall be deemed to be based solely in the Cayman Islands, and that although the Sites may be available in other jurisdictions, its availability does not give rise to general or specific personal jurisdiction in any forum outside the Cayman Islands. Any arbitration conducted pursuant to this Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. You agree that any judicial proceeding will be brought in the courts located in the Cayman Islands.
- Conflict of Provisions. In the event that there exists a conflict between any term, condition or provision contained within these Terms, and in any term, condition, or provision contained within any other specific part or feature, the term, condition, or provision contained in such specific part or feature will control.
- Severability. Without limiting Section 10g (Severability), if any part or parts of the Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such part or parts shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Additional Terms for Bridge: Please note that your access to https://bridge.zksync.io, or https://portal.zksync.io (the “Interface”) and the use thereof is subject to these additional terms (the “Interface Terms”). If you do not agree to all of the Interface terms in their entirety, you may not use the interface in any manner.
- Compliance with Law. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all laws that apply to you, your use of the Interface, and your actions and omissions that relate to the Interface. If your use of the Interface is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren’t authorized to use the Interface. We will not be responsible for your using the Interface in a way that is a violation of any law. Without limiting the foregoing, you represent and warrant that you are not, and for the duration of the time you use the Interface will not be (a) the subject of economic or trade sanctions administered or enforced by any governmental authority or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties (including but not limited to the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, His Majesty’s Treasury, and U.S. Department of Treasury), or (b) a citizen, resident, or organized in a jurisdiction or territory that is the subject of comprehensive country-wide, territory-wide, or regional economic sanctions by the United Nations, European Union, any EU country, UK Treasury, or the United States, including without limitation Cuba, the Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk regions of Ukraine, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Syria, or Yemen. If at any point the above is no longer true, you must immediately cease using the Interface.
- Interface vs. Protocol. The Interface facilitates your ability to access zkSync, a layer 2 rollup protocol on the Ethereum blockchain (the “Protocol”). The Interface is distinct from the Protocol. It provides one, but not the exclusive, means of accessing the Protocol. The Protocol is public, permissionless, and runs on open-source self-executing smart contracts. The Protocol enables people to do various things, such as processing Ethereum transactions more efficiently and interacting with smart contract-based applications (“dApps”). The Interface, on the other hand, enables you to initiate messages to the Protocol to bridge digital assets between the Ethereum and zkSync public blockchains.
- Accessing the Interface. To access the Interface you must use non-custodial wallet software (a “Web3 wallet”), which constructs and broadcasts the data (“transactions”) that allows you to interact with the Protocol. By using your Web3 wallet in connection with accessing the Interface, you agree that you are using the Web3 wallet under the terms and conditions of the applicable provider of the Web3 wallet. No Web3 wallet is created by, operated by, maintained by, or affiliated with us. Accordingly, we do not have custody or control over the contents of your Web3 wallet and we have no ability to retrieve or transfer its contents. Your relationship with any given Web3 wallet provider is governed by the applicable terms of service of that third party, not the Interface Terms.
- Assumption of risk. y using the Interface, you (a) represent that you are sophisticated enough to understand the various inherent risks of using cryptographic and public blockchain-based systems, including but not limited to the Interface, the Protocol, and digital assets, and (b) acknowledge and accept all such risks, and agree that we make no representations or warranties (expressly or implicitly) regarding, and that you will not hold us liable for those risks, including but not limited to the risks described below, any or all of which could lead to losses and damages, including the total and irrevocable loss of your assets. These risks include, but are not limited to:
- Wallet security and safekeeping. You are solely responsible for the safeguarding and security of your Web3 wallets. If you lose your wallet seed phrase, private keys, or password, you may be forever unable to access your digital assets. Any unauthorized access to your wallet by third parties could result in the loss or theft of your digital assets. We have no involvement in, or responsibility for, storing, retaining, securing or recovering your Web3 wallet seed phrases, private keys, or passwords, or for any unauthorized access to your Web3 wallet.
- Blockchain technology. Public blockchains, and the technology underlying and interacting with cryptographic and public blockchain-based systems, are experimental, inherently risky, and subject to change. Among other risks, bugs, malfunctions, cyberattacks, or changes to a particular public blockchain (e.g., via forks) could disrupt these technologies irreparably. There is no guarantee that any of these technologies will not become unavailable, degraded, or subject to hardware or software errors, operational or technical difficulties, denial-of-service attacks, other cyberattacks, or other problems requiring maintenance, interruptions, delays, or errors.
- Network cost and performance. The cost, speed, and availability of transacting on public blockchain systems are subject to significant variability. There is no guarantee that any transfer will be confirmed or transferred successfully.
- Blockchain transactions and smart contract execution. Public blockchain-based transactions (including but not limited to transactions automatically executed by smart contracts) are generally considered irreversible when confirmed. Any transaction that will interact with smart contracts or be recorded on a public blockchain must be recorded with extreme caution.
- Digital assets. The markets for digital assets are nascent and highly volatile due to various risk factors including (but not limited to) adoption, speculation, technology, security, and regulation. Digital assets and their underlying blockchain networks are complex emerging technologies that may be subject to delays, halts or go offline as a result of errors, forks, attacks or other unforeseeable reasons. Anyone can create a digital asset, including fake versions of existing digital assets and digital assets that falsely claim to represent projects. So-called stablecoins may not be as stable as they purport to be, may not be fully or adequately collateralized, and may be subject to panics and runs. You are solely responsible for understanding the risks specific to each digital asset that is relevant to you.
- Bridging. In addition to being an especially novel and untested implementation of blockchain technology in general, cross-blockchain bridging technology has historically been, and may in the future be, the subject of numerous cyberattacks and exploits, including without limitation, hacks that exploit a vulnerability in the associated software, hardware, systems or other equipment or social engineering to gain control of the any bridge components, wallets, smart contracts or other related systems.
- Control of the Protocol. The Protocol is subject to periodic upgrades, which may introduce other risks, bugs, malfunctions, cyberattack vectors, or other changes to the Protocol that could disrupt the operation of the Interface, the functionality of bridging, your ability to access bridged digital assets, or otherwise cause you damage or loss.
- Third Party Risks. hird-party products carry their own individual, oftentimes highly significant risks. When you use the Interface to interact with any third-party products, you are subject to all of those risks.
- Legislative and regulatory risks. Legislative and regulatory risks. Digital assets, blockchain technology, and any related software and services are subject to legal and regulatory uncertainty in many jurisdictions. Legislative and regulatory changes or actions may adversely affect the usage, transferability, transactability and accessibility of digital assets, bridging, the Protocol, or the Interface.
- Information Only. You agree that the Interface Terms (or any information provided by or obtained from the Interface) are for informational purposes only, are not intended to be relied upon for professional advice of any sort, and is not a substitute for information from experts or professionals in the applicable area. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any action or decision based on any information contained in the Interface. If, and before you make any financial, legal, or other decisions involving the Interface, you should seek independent professional advice from an individual who is licensed and qualified in the area for which such advice would be appropriate.
- Release of claims. You expressly agree that you assume all risks in connection with your use of the Interface and your interaction with the Protocol. You further expressly waive and release Matter Labs, as well as its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective past, present and future officers, directors, members, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, and each of their respective successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, or damages arising from or in any way relating to your use of the Interface or your interaction with the Protocol.